5 Amazing Food Gifts For Someone You Love!
People lover food and great feasts, and ahead of the holidays or on a special occasion, when you cannot invite everyone home, you can always gift someone sumptuous. Food gifts are special and tricky at the same time. You need to first find a caterer or baking service that can offer a good range of food items, and at the same time, they should be focused on packaging and must be able to deliver interstate orders.
In this post, we will talk about the food items that you can gift whenever you feel like surprising someone.
- Pecan pie. Think of corn syrup, farm-fresh eggs, handpicked pecans, and you have the much-loved pecan pie. Ideal for almost any occasion, pecan pies are great for gifting because you can store fresh pies for almost three weeks at room temperature. In the refrigerator, pecan pies can be stocked for up to 3 months.
- Pralines. This originally French delicacy went through a number of changes in America, where pecans are used instead of almonds for obvious reasons. Rich, sweet and creamy, you just need pralines to start your day on a fresh note. Thankfully, there are bunch of caterers who do ship fresh pralines, packaged to perfection.
- Smoked ribs. Want to send freshly smoked ribs to a friend in another state? Well, don’t be surprised but caterers can handle that. Special kind of vacuum packaging is used to seal the smoky flavors, and you can find a number of meats to choose from. Smoked meat delicacies are ideal when you don’t to pick desserts for everyone.
- Chocolates. There is something about handmade chocolates – you just cannot have enough. Packed well, chocolates can be sent to any part of the world, and you can choose between a bunch of varied products, flavors and readymade packages. Some sellers may even take up custom orders, if you want to get chocolates in bulk.
- Dry fruits. Dipped in chocolate sauce or sent as available, dry fruits are healthy gifts for the Christmas and other seasons. You can find as many varieties as you need, and usually, these don’t need special packaging. It is also easy to buy dry-fruit packages online, which can be shipped both nationally and internationally. From pecans and walnuts to almonds, pistachios and more, a handful a day keeps the doctor away.
Check online now to find caterers and sellers in your area and place an order.