Teenagers are among the most important demographic for many brands. Their brand preferences are still not solid; they have enough money that they can spend, and they also influence the decision of their parents.
Since most of the teens access the internet using their smartphones, it is essential that brands reach out to them through app games along with stream music and videos.
Here are some of the top ways in which brands can market to teens successfully –
- Brands can create videos for teens and share it through social media. It is the best way to reach out to the target audience. The video should be appealing to the teens and should have an impact on them.
- Brands should use teen interns or part-timers to understand exactly how teens think. The marketer should listen to their ideas and incorporate them into their decisions to get good results.
- Brands need to have more involvement of the teens on their social media account. By keeping the audience hook, they can ensure that their popularity increases.
- Since teens are constantly looking for affirmation, brands need to make them feel special. By commenting on their posts, sharing their photos or retweeting their posts can help bring more attention to your brand.
- Brands need to ensure that the message they are sending across is appropriate for their age. Try not to reach out to a broader audience, or you will lose out on the teen demography.
- Avoid selling too hard to them and avoid talking down to them. Teens want to see how the product looks and work; they do not want someone forcing them to purchase it.
Incorporating some of the above tips can help your brand sell to teens. Ensure that you are using mobile-friendly website too if you want to be successful in your campaign.