Making You Feel Beautiful Inside and Out!
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. This saying though very true is not enoughfor some people in today’s judgmental world. With the advancement of technology, one can now decide how they look, face wise as well as body wise.
Science has evolved by leaps and bounds when it comes to plastic surgery. From the shape of your nose to the size of your breast or buttocks, you can today decide how you want them to be.
What is plastic surgery?
Plastic surgery is a procedure of enhancing the physical being through medical procedures. Plastic surgery can be reconstructive or cosmetic. You can gather more information related to various plastic surgery procedures and surgeon at https://aestheticplasticsurgeons.org.au/surgeon/morris-ritz/.
Let’s have a look at the different kinds of plastic surgeries one can opt for when it comes to enhancingtheir body and appearance.
- Cosmetic surgery
Cosmetic surgery is an optional surgery, done on a completely healthy being. The sole purpose of this surgery is to enhance the physical appearance of the person as well as remove signs of aging, which in turns helps boost their confidence. Cosmetic surgery includes:
- Nose and lip reconstruction/ reshaping
- Removal of wrinkles and fine lines on face and neck
- Breast augmentation: Increasing the size of the breasts by use of implants.
- Breast reduction: Reducing the breast size to have a proportionate body and relief from back pains.
- Breast lift: Lifting of the sagging breasts without altering their size.
- Tummy tuck: Removing excess fat from abdominal area. Normally women opt for this procedure after childbirth.
- Buttock augmentation/ lift: This involves either enhancing the buttocks by implanting silicone pads or reconstructing the buttock using the excess tissues from the body itself.
- Reconstructive surgery
Reconstructive surgery is done to aid in normal functioning of the body and not per se to improve the physical appearance of a person. Some of the instances when reconstructive surgery is done are as follows:
- Physical deformities: In case of birth defects when the child is born with webbed hands/ feet or excess number of fingers. Sometimes in case of an accident the lost fingers are also reconstructed.
- Victims of burn attacks: Injury due to burn attacks can leave a lot of scars. A burn patient is first administered reconstructive surgery and only once the body starts healing of the burns, can plastic surgery be done to improve the physical appearance as well.
- Traumatic injuries: Accidents in which a person ends up with multiple fractures on the body require extensive reconstructive surgery to be able to lead a normal life.
- Congenital abnormalities: Cleft lip or cleft palates can be treated and corrected.
- Undergoing cancer treatments: Reconstructive surgery is done in cases of mastectomy (where in the whole breast/ breasts are removed to get rid of the tumor).
Though one will find people being very judgmental and opinionated on getting these surgeries done, they are a blessing for people who are looking to revive their confidence in life.